Thursday, January 29, 2009
I found a job!!
Yay!! I'm no longer unemployed! I've been hired at a mortgage firm in Salt Lake called Primary Residential Mortgage. I will be doing the accounting for their Texas division. I'm so excited to begin working again. Having the last seven months off was nice, but it sure was hard on the bank account. I applied for the job early (2 am) Tuesday morning; received a call at about 9 am to set up an interview for the next day; met with the CFO and Director of Finance on Wednesday morning; and was offered the job in the interview. It was pretty cool; I've never been offered a job in the initial interview before. I start on Monday, February 2. Thanks to everyone who assisted me in looking for a job...we appreciate all that you did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment