
Well, yesterday was Landon's last soccer game. (I have included a couple of short videos and a picture of him with his participation trophy.) On our way home from the game he said, "Aww man, I'm not in any sports anymore." (Flag football ended a couple of weeks ago.) He really enjoyed playing soccer this year. I signed up to be an assistant coach but they didn't have enough volunteers for coaches, so I was "promoted." He liked having me as his coach. He was my goal scorer. No one else on the team scored a goal until the sixth game (the season is eight games long). Then finally more players started scoring goals. It was really cool watching the progress each player made during the season. I really enjoyed coaching. I minored in coaching while I was at BYU so it was neat to utilize some coaching techniques I learned there.

No comments:
Post a Comment